Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yesterday was Adventures in Back Pain and Unemployment Renewal. blech

Today was more of the same...inching toward feeling better and completion, but I also added Adventures in 2012 by going back over my prayer journal. If you don't keep one and use it, you are missing out on one of life's "zip lines". Besides my prayer journal, I had some "To Be" and "To Do" goals for last year. I accomplished 4 out of 5. The one that didn't get done was related to my job, from which I was laid off exactly a year ago.

That's OK. 2013 HERE I COME!



 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy said...

No doubt '13 is going to be an adventure too! I just know you are going to experience some amazing breakthroughs! Love you Roomie! <3

Carol Urban said...

Oh, Deb! You are so brave to be contemplating even a pretend zip line! I am scared to death of heights! No can do. Not even on a bucket list.

Today's Adventure said...

Cindy, I do too! Truly the Lord is GOOD. He brought us through, and it is the only way out. :D...not that I'm wanting out anytime soon! Even with the ups and downs, life is blessed. If it is, then Heaven must be...well, indescribable! Love you too.

Today's Adventure said...

LOL Carol! I don't think I'd like a real zip line either, which is partly why I chose it as a metaphor. Just making it to the other side is such a relief! But with my review of last year, I experienced such a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. Only with God's help and grace...A Happy, Healthy New Year to you and your family, Carol, and I hope to see you here more often. Thanks for stopping by. <3