Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Name Game


When you were young, were you like me and did you write your name as Mrs. (insert crush's name)? Maybe guys didn't, but maybe you did! Who's brave enough to comment about it? Well, I'm no longer young, but the thing with names is, I've been thinking of some I like. I don't see any grandchildren in my near future, and kids, if you're reading this, there's really no pressure at all! Just in case I get hit by a meteor though, maybe you'd be interested in my opinion. I'd love to see what names anyone else likes.
 
Girls
 
Whimsey
Flynne
Morgan
Madeleine
Skye
Chanson
Irelyn

 
Boys
 
 Dublin
Flynn
Finn
Skye
Morgan
Grant
 Ireland


2 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

some great names you got...If I had a boy....I always thought I'd love to name him Noah.

Today's Adventure said...

A beautiful, strong name, Nikki! Happy New Year to you. <3