Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

God and Country


If I live to an average age, I may be able to vote in six or seven more U.S. Presidential elections, max.

The last election of Donald Trump was the first time 40 years for me to abstain from participating.

I started out barely 18 (recently changed from 21) voting for George McGovern. Of course! I had discovered that Nixon was a crook. Should have been my first clue.

After that, I voted for Jimmy Carter.  “If you’re not a Democrat before you’re 30, you have no heart!” After all, he was a Sunday School teacher, and Baptist, and I was a rededicated Baptist Christian. DING DING DING…second clue!

While raising three children in the next few years, I learned that I had to participate in mid-term elections Congress in order to make my voice heard. It was all about saving the traditional family, work/life balance and education for our children for me. “If you’re not a Republican after you’re 30, you have no brain.”

A friend at our church introduced me to The Spotlight newspaper during that time. It rocked my naïve political world, introducing me to populism and revealing much shocking history of lies perpetrated on the public by what was called the Shadow Government. It’s recently being called the Deep State. Then, of course, there was Ross Perot. Again, I saw that there was a new “savior” in the political world, although I professed that Jesus was my own personal one. I had begun to see it wasn’t the person so much as the system, with its two parties, as broken…if not evil. So my anti-vote was cast.

Then came William Jefferson Clinton. Evil people within evil systems was really beginning to worry me now, especially with young children we were raising! My prayer life was getting its super strong foundation because God IS God! Wink. I still thought that voting harder and smarter was close to as important as praying harder. “God, save my children from an adulterous, lying president!” Hence, George H.W. Bush and family, son of Preston Bush, wife related to Aleister Crowley, former head of the C.I.A…Deep Government Shadow State much? Nazis and witches and spies, OH MY!

9/11 – a new day that will live in infamy. A reign- (in) of terror. Hordes of pagans bent on, praying to their god for our destruction, and sacrificing their own lives to accomplish it. Thank the Lord God Almighty, by their own might and not by His Spirit! I was ready to sacrifice my own for my children if it was needed. I was not afraid!...but was I? No, not afraid to die, but for my children to die. Fear not, says the Lord. Oops…and anyway, what’s this about Building 7? Merchants of fear lurk.

Are you starting to see, to wake up as many now say?

“It’s time for a black president. Hooray! Savior and uniter!” Ummmm. Oh, and Mexico needs guns fast and furiously! We could give them ours so Sandy Hook never happens again!

The love of money is the root of all evil. Back in the day, it was “we need Perot, the business man”. Now it’s don’t get Berned, and no time for women. Father of lies thou art not fake! Thy name is Media.

Seeing any clearer now? It’s not just a cliché…it actually IS our salvation. No matter WHO’S President, or Senator or Congressperson or Judge, Jesus is KING!

No comments: